DCP Talk

This weekend my roommate got to barrow her friend's car with a handicap sticker, without knowing she called it Princess Parking! I stood still for a second and then told her that was a disney term! I also got to talk to another CP alumni and got to talk disney with her! It made me realize how much we used code back in Florida, So to keep me from forgetting, He's the main ones to quiz myself. :) 

MK . Magic kingdom. 
DAK . Animal kingdom.
TTC. Transportation and ticket center. 
Mark V. Monorail. 
CP college program. 
ICP international college program. 
EMH extra magic hours. 
101 attraction down . 
102-w.
Protein spill. Vomit. 
Alpha. ambulance . 
Mountain range. 
Clear! 
ER'd. 
PAC shifts.
Parade Super Greeter
Yellow lines. 
Friends with____ . 
Hanging out with_____. 
Evac. 
10-4. 
RAC boards. 
Rider Assistance cards. 
103! 
105! 
Mufassa. 
Company D. 
Princess Parking
Utilidoor. 
Super Greeters. 
Flags. 
24-g
Hold car. 
48"! 
Parade is at 3.45. 
Princess and buddy. 
Pins! 
Magical moments. 
Little cousin . 
Main gate. 
CDS. 
8855. 
Birthday hotline! 
Tellacast. 
Costuming . 
Disney ID. 
PACtivities .
DVC. 
IOA island of adventure. 
Signal 70. 
Miss piggy!! 
Oooo( in Ethan's voice)
82!
EHH. 
Dino foamies. 
5372-funhouse !
Princess Parking!





Drew and I at Graduation,
both of us had dreamt of this moment for a very long time.
I miss this kid a lot.

No comments