Orlando, My home

My heart is feeling extra heavy from all the tragedy happening in Orlando. Orlando has a very special place in my heart. It was an escape from my reality and a place where I found true happiness. At times I catch myself in disbelief that my little piece of heaven is going through hell. From the concert shooting, Pulse shooting, and the Grand Floridian. I want my Disney family to know that they are in my prayers and that I miss them constantly.

  Although I know it will take much time to heal, I just want Orlando to know that they are strong and these events wont define them. I hope that we can all learn from this. We need to remember to watch out for each other and if we see something, SAY something. I feel that everyone is afraid of offending people now a days if say anything. A few simple words could save lives. 

I want to send my condolences to Luis Vielma. My florida Brother Ian knew and worked with him in Harry Potter World. He was one of the victims of the Pulse shootings. He was there showing support and having a good time with his friends of the LGBT community. 

Lastly, I would like to share this beautiful print from one of my favorite Disney Artist Ashley Taylor.
You can buy this print or get the digital download for just 5$ on her Etsy page and all the profits will go in a donation to the Red Cross.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/399865573/for-orlando?ref=hp_rv

We love you Orlando


No comments