Bonds

The friends I have made here are ones I hope to keep for a long time. We all clicked so fast and everyday we get together in some way. I guess going to disney parks really bring people together. The core is going strong and the boys now all live together...minus drew.
I don't want to sound ungreatful for my new friendships, but I really wish my best friends were here to experience this with me. Like
My best friend Christopher, I haven't heard from him since we left school. And I miss that kid like crazy! I just wish he was here to see how happy I am and that the old alli is back and here to stay.
Also Sora, she's in idaho and I feel like once I go back to school all I'm going to talk about is my crazy disney stories. Like how RM's talk about mission stories. I feel like I'm always bragging to her when I give her an update on what I've been up to.
The people here are great. I just wish I had both my old and new friends here. Is that too much to ask? Lol

No comments